Crazy About All Things Cupcake
Flour, sugar, eggs, salt, BUTTER, baking powder...........check!!
Monday, August 15, 2011
Cupcake Corner at Current Christian Church in Katy, Texas
I was so pumped that I got to read to pre-school children at my church recently and then help them decorate their cupcake faces. It was so much fun seeing the children's "faces". The adult volunteers had as much fun as the children did decorating their cupcakes. The children learned how to use their hands to honor God and show love to their friends and family. The independent practice was to decorate a cupcake with cute little faces and colorful hands! Thanks Allison for organizing such a fun activity!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



My boys were there and they had an amazing time! I am glad to see these pictures, because their art work had disappeared by the time I got home! IN THEIR TUMMIES! Thanks Sherrie for giving them a fun time at CupCake Corner ! (by the way, wouldn't that be a cute name for a cupcake shop?) Love you, Valerie
ReplyDelete